In theory, innovation should be everyone’s job, but when push comes to shove, successful organizations realize that innovation direction, leadership and accountability must have a direct seat at the executive table.
FEI 2017 brings together a unique, cross-industry mix of 15+ Chief Innovation Officers to share stories from the trenches at leading innovation organization. At the all-new Chief Innovation Officer Forum, you’ll hear current and former CIOs discuss the role of today’s Chief Innovation Officer, how they create systematic innovation programs linked to growth improvements and the ideal structure for innovation teams of the future. https://goo.gl/YpDv0a
Chief Innovation Officer Forum Program Highlights:
· IBM on How Culture, Innovation and Technology are Critical Elements for Enterprise Innovation Success
· Inuit reveals the Key to Corporate Longevity… Disrupting Yourself
· ACT shares how to Design for Sustainable Innovation
· AARP explores the Relationship between the CIO and Innovation Team
· AVON on Leveraging Innovation Business Models to Reinvent an Iconic Brand
· Plus more from CIOs at Transamerica, New Jersey Devils, Xerox, Dell, Clorox, USAA and Brookstone!
View the full Chief Innovation Officer Forum agenda here: https://goo.gl/YpDv0a
Use exclusive LinkedIn discount code FEI17BL for $100 off the current rate. Buy tickets: https://goo.gl/ljTu7i
We hope to see you in Boston this spring!
The FEI Team