Earn a complimentary all-access pass to this year’s Foresight & Trends conference taking place September 27-29th in Miami, FL by serving as a Guest Blogger at the event. As a Guest Blogger, you’ll have access to FT’s comprehensive agenda attracting attendees from all functions and disciplines who are responsible for identifying and translating future opportunities. Whether you are in strategy, marketing, trends, research and insights, innovation and/or brand strategy and design, FT has something to meet your needs. Learn more about the conference here: http://bit.ly/2bcjSQ7
As a Blogger, you will get a pass to the 3-day annual event, which includes breakfast and lunch every day, plus exclusive access to a networking community and on-demand webinars, to help you grow and learn throughout the year.
Guest Blogger responsibilities will include writing at least 2 posts for the Front End of Innovation Blog between now and the conference and attending specifically assigned sessions at the event and blogging live or same day.
Apply today by sending your name, title, company, short biography and links to your blog or writing samples, along with a few sentences about why we should choose you to be our 2015 Guest Blogger to Amanda Ciccatelli at Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org . We will review your submission and contact the chosen Guest Bloggers directly with more details.
Additional blog post guideline include:
• Blog Posts must be original content or a list of curated resources not easily found elsewhere.
• Titles ideally should be provocative and about 6 words in length.
• Post must contain at least one large image or rich media (logo, shutterstock, video, etc.,) and credit must be given.
• Content must be practical, entertaining, informative and timely but must holdup over time (does not need to tie-in to any event).
• Ideal length is somewhere between 300-500 words or a 5-7 minute read.
• Must include an author byline with bio, contact and photo add credibility to each post.
• Please share your posts with your own networks and LinkedIn groups.
• Bonus points for backlinks and keywords use.
• No promotional or selling, marketing content ever – A quick tie-in at the byline or editor’s note level is okay but we don’t to use our platforms as a marketing channel, instead we want to offer thought leadership and informative POVs.
Guest Bloggers are responsible for their own travel and lodging.
All readers of our blog receive an exclusive 100 discount off the current registration rate with code FT16BL: http://bit.ly/2bcjSQ7