What do love, belief and mindfulness have to do with innovation? According to P&G's Karen Hershenson, everything.
In order to create the conditions for successful innovation, you must shift your focus from what you are doing to who you need to become. With characteristics like empathy and emotional intelligence being heralded as the next generation of leadership traits, women are poised to become the leaders to deliver breakthrough innovations, highly effective teams and transformed individuals.
In honor of Women's History month, the FEI team is happy to share a spotlight on these woman innovators taking the keynote stage at FEI 2016:
· Harvard Business School's Dorothy Leonard, William J. Abernathy Professor of Business Administration Emerita uncovers The Paradoxical Relationship of Deep Smarts with Innovation
· Karen Hershenson, Leader, clay street project, Procter & Gamble sharing P&G's approach to Innovation from the Inside-Out...
· Alexa Clay, Culture Hacker & Innovation Strategist, Author, The Misfit Economy, Co-Founder, League of Intrapreneurs on The Misfit Economy: How Ingenuity on the Fringe will Shake Up Mainstream Innovation...
Plus, this impressive list of women challenging your innovation assumptions in 2016:
· Alison N. Campbell, Research Scientist, Small Molecule Design and Development, Eli Lilly & Company
· Allisha Watkins, Shopper Marketing Lead, MARS
· Ann Thompson, Co-Founder, The Garage Group
· Annette Fritsch, Director of Research and Product Innovation, Boston Beer Company
· Carrie Nauyalis, Innovation and New Product Development Solutions Evangelist, Planview
· Cristin Moran, Front End Manager, 3M
· Cynthia Bouthot, Director of Business Development, Center for the Advancement of Science in Space
· Deborah Mangone, Senior Director of Worldwide Innovation, Pfizer
· Denise Fletcher, Chief Innovation Officer, Payer & Pharma, Xerox
· Diane M. Gayeshi, Ph.D., Dean and Professor of Strategic Communications, Roy H. Park School of Communications, Ithaca College
· Janeen Uzzell, External Affairs & Technology Programs, GE Global Research Center
· Jeri Andrews, Partner, Intellectual Ventures
· Julie Anixter, Executive Director, AIGA
· Kathy Sheehan, EVP/Global Managing Director, Consumer Trends, GfK
· Kerry Preete, Executive Vice President, Global Strategy, Monsanto
· Kristi Zuhlke, CEO & Founder, KnowledgeHound
· Leslie Muller, Co-Lead of The Shop @ VSP Global, VSP Global
· Lisa Maki, Co-Founder & CEO, PokitDok
· Marla Hetzel, Director of Innovation, AARP
· Nancy Go, VP Brand Marketing, Wayfair
· Natalie Sweeney, Founder, Smuggling Innovation
· Robin Beers, SVP, Head of Customer Experience Insights, Wholesale Internet Services, Wells Fargo
· Sheila Mello, Product Development Consulting
· Stephanie Porter, Senior Manager, Customer Strategic Marketing, Hasbro - Walmart
· Vera Murton, Director of Future Innovation, Liberty Mutual
Download the brochure for the full agenda: http://bit.ly/1nwUC6R
Use code FEI16BL for $100 off the current rate. Buy tickets now: http://bit.ly/1nwUC6R
We hope to see you in Boston!
All the best,
All the best,
The FEI Team