CALL FOR PRESENTERS: FEI: Front End of Innovation USA
Submit your proposal by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, October 10, 2014
INDUSTRY ALERT: OFFICIAL CALL FOR PRESENTERS
The Institute for International Research (IIR) is currently seeking presenters for:
The 13th Annual Front End of Innovation US
On the heels of our largest and most successful FEI to date, we have just opened the call for presenters period for our 13th annual event taking place next May 18-20, 2015 at the World Trade Center in Boston.
We will be reviewing submissions now through Friday, October 10th. Due to the high volume of submissions, we suggest you submit your proposal early to Kelly Schram, Program Director at email@example.com.
Only corporate/client-side speakers will be considered. If you are a consultant or a solution/technology provider (even if you are proposing a joint client presentation), please see contact details below for sponsorship/exhibit opportunities. Speakers receive FREE admission to the conference.
FEI is all about the Experience.
We are looking for the following types of sessions, in order of priority (TOP CONSIDERATION will be given to interactive sessions).
• Mini-Workshops: Collective intelligence is the key to innovation. We are looking for expert speakers to conduct collaborative 1.5 hour activities where attendees are taken through a process to get hands on.
• Exploration Leaders: Speakers who are willing to get "outside the conference walls" and take smaller groups of attendees to local areas to explore/discuss various innovation ecosystems.
• Interactive Discussions: Excellent facilitators who can give a short presentation and then lead the group in interactive roundtable discussions- with actionable outcomes.
• Debate Sessions: There are always two ways to tackle an innovation challenge. We are looking for two innovation executives- from the same of different companies- who challenged each other to work differently.
• Case Studies: We will only consider NEW case studies that haven't already been shared at another event.
Participate in Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
If you are interested in sponsorship or exhibit opportunities please contact Liz Hinkis, Business Development Manager at 646.616.7627 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CALL FOR PRESENTERS
Due to the high volume of submissions, only accepted proposals will be notified. For consideration, please email email@example.com with the following information by October 10, 2014:
• Proposed speaker name(s), job title(s), and company name(s)
• The main theme you plan to address
• Which format you'd like to present
• Please indicate what is NEW about the presentation
• What the audience will gain from your presentation (please list 3-5 deliverables)