INDUSTRY ALERT: OFFICIAL CALL FOR INTELLECTUAL TALENT
November 11th-13th, 2014
Location: Los Angeles, California
Due to the high volume of submissions, we suggest you submit your proposal early and no later than Friday May 12, 2014 to Romina Kunstadter, Conference Producer at Rkunstadter@iirusa.com
The Institute for International Research (IIR) is currently seeking presenters for the 19th annual Foresight & Trends Conference formerly known as Future Trends.
Foresight & Trends exploratory experiences will translate visionary knowledge into a strategic plan for capturing future opportunities. We are looking for disruptive thinkers to come together and share their inspiring stories that will result in commercial impact. FT'14 focuses on the HOW not the WHAT; Looking at how to Action and Implement trends.
If you are an authentic visionary and want to share your story to help people across different cultures and business ensure relevance for the future - then we invite you to submit an idea.
Foresight & Trends is a blended learning experience to accelerate future growth.
How will we achieve this?
1. TOP TRENDS revealed from trend experts around the world.
Is this you? If so, email us.
2. STRATEGIC CONTEXTUALIZING: how is this visionary information relevant to what others do and how to adapt and implement it? Real world Business Cases work well to achieve this.
Do you have a story to share? If so, email us
3. EXPLORATORY LEARNING: Can you facilitate a workshop? Do you have an idea for a nontraditional experience? If so, email us.
If you can help bring mind-blowing content delivered through extraordinary experiences email us.
Due to the high volume of submissions, we suggest you submit your proposal early and no later than May 12th, 2014 to Romina Kunstadter, Conference Director. To submit your proposal, please email RKunstader@iirusa.com.
Presenters receive FREE admission to the entire 3 day conference. We are currently looking for client-side case studies ONLY (for consultants, vendors, and solutions providers, please additional information below*). Following are a few topic ideas:
• Trend Tracking
• Trend Implementation Strategy
• Digital Natives: The Impact of Digital on Future Businesses
• Creativity & Innovation
• Global Social Trends
• Global Technological Innovations
• Economic Trends
• Behavioral Trends
• Rapid Prototyping
• Big Data & Analytics
• Connectivity & Collaboration
• Thriving in Emerging Markets
• Consumer Trends
• Environmental Trends
• Design Trends
• Creating a Futurist division within your company
• Global Social Media Trends
• Future of Millennial
*INVESTING IN FUTURE TRENDS 2014:
If you are interested in investing in this event as a sponsor please contact Jon Saxe at JSaxe@iirusa.com.
CALL FOR PRESENTERS:
For consideration, please e-mail Rkunstadter@iirusa.com with the following information by May 12th. Please ensure that all items below are submitted.
• Proposed presenter name(s), job title(s), and company name(s)
• Contact information including address, telephone and e-mail
• Title and objective of presentation
• Please indicate which topic you plan to address and please indicate what is NEW about the presentation
• 100 words or less Summary of the talk (If selected this summary will appear in the conference brochure)
• What the audience will gain from your presentation (please list 3-5 key "take-aways")