INDUSTRY ALERT: OFFICIAL CALL FOR PRESENTERS
The Institute for International Research (IIR) is currently seeking presenters for:
March 11-13th, 2015
Due to the high volume of submissions, we suggest you submit your proposal early and no later than 9th May to Kelly Schram, Conference Director. To submit your proposal, please email email@example.com. Speakers receive FREE admission to the entire 3 day conference.
We are currently looking for client-side case studies ONLY (*for consultants, vendors, and solutions providers, please see additional information below) on the key content areas (below). PRIORITY WILL BE GIVEN to interactive sessions that allow hands-on participation in a 1.5 hour workshop format.
• Business Model Innovation
• Return on Innovation
• Execution & Organizational Strategy
• Culture & Leadership
• Innovation Education
• Thriving in Emerging Markets
• Industrial Design
• Innovation Networks
• Design Thinking
• Future Trends
• Open Innovation
• Innovation Funding
• Entrepreneurial Thinking
• Change Management
*SPONSORSHIP & EXHIBIT OPPORTUNITIES:*
If you are interested in sponsorship or exhibit opportunities please contact Liz Hinkis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CALL FOR PRESENTERS:
For consideration, please e-mail email@example.com with the following information by 9th May.
• Proposed speaker name(s), job title(s), and company name(s)
• Contact information including address, telephone and e-mail
• Title and objective of presentation
• Please indicate which topic you plan to address and please indicate what is NEW about the presentation
• Summary of the talk
• What the audience will gain from your presentation (please list 3-5 key "take-aways")