We are thrilled to announce the inaugural Front End of Innovation: Venice. Visionaries from across Europe will join forces with Italy's most innovative at CA' Foscari University, 17-19 of March for the all new FEI: Venice Event.
For over a decade, The FEI: Front End of Innovation brand has been the trusted source in congregating the smartest, most accomplished thought leaders from across industries and functions. These pioneers turn to FEI each year to engage in powerful narratives and help solve each other's greatest challenges- from the front end through the back end- by immersing themselves in shared experiences and showcasing best and next practices.
2014 Keynote speakers include:
• Vince Voron, Former Designer at APPLE, COKE, AVP of Creative Excellence and Global Design, DOLBY
• Frank Stephenson, Legendary Designer, Design Director, MCLAREN
• Alberto Alessi, Legendary Designer, Founder, ALESSI SPA
• Heather Moore, Design Strategist and Visionary, Group R&D, VODAFONE
• Frank T. Piller, Professor of Management and Director, Technology & Innovation Mgmt. Group, RWTH Aachen & MIT MEDIA LAB
• Giuseppe Morici, Chief Marketing Officer, Group Director, Brand Development, Innovation, and Marketing, BARILLA
• Christer Windelov-Lidzelius, Founder, THE KAOSPILOTS
• Jaspar Roos, Chief Inspiration Officer and Dialogues Incubator, ABN AMRO, Founder, FUTUREIDEAS
• Mauro Piloni, VP, Advanced Development and Cross Product Categories, President, Whirlpool R&D,WHIRLPOOL CORPORATION
And more! Download the brochure for the complete speaker line-up and full conference agenda.
Core Content Areas:
• Innovation Management
• Cultivating the Innovation Environment
• Design & Trends as Early Influencers
• Foresight and Trends Driven Innovation
• Aligning Innovation Ecosystems
• Business Model Opportunities
We hope you will join us as we fuel the creation of future value at FEI: Venice.
Use Blog Reader Code: FEIV14BL to save 15% off the standard rate when you register to attend here.