We are thrilled to announce the release of the 2014 Front End of Innovation EMEA conference agenda, and want to personally invite you to the 8th annual event, taking place 4-6 February 2014, at the Marriott Hotel in Munich, Germany.
FEI EMEA continues to connect you to relevant change and to relevant change-makers responsible for trends, innovation, design, R&D, and product development from all across the EMEA. For 2014, we've added some can't miss elements to truly drive innovation implementation:
• Innovation Field Trips: Travel to the Munich headquarters of Nokia Siemens Network, BMW Designworks, or IDEO to tour their physical innovation space and participate in a presentation/Q&A.
• Munich Trenz®Walk: Generate actionable trend insights that result in new business opportunities as you embark in a culture safari around Munich's most cutting edge areas.
• New Focus Areas: Innovation Acceleration, Innovation Networks, the Diffusion of Innovation, Teaching for Innovation.
Plus! Innovation Superheroes join forces on stage in Munich, including:
• Navi Radjou, Author, Jugaad Innovation
• Gunter Dueck, former CTO, IBM
• Frank Stephenson, Legendary Design Director, McLaren
• John Bessant, Professor of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, University of Exeter
• Gabriele Zedlmayer, VP Sustainability and Social Innovation, HP
• Magnus Lindkvist,Trendspotter, Futurologist, and Author, Everything We Know is Wrong
We invite YOU - the next series of breakthrough thinkers, dreamers, and, most importantly, doers - to join us this February!
The FEI EMEA 2014 brochure is now available.