“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results” – Albert Einstein
Do you keep going to the same places for new ideas, yet nothing ever changes. You need an event that breaks the typical conference mold and forces you to step outside your comfort zone. True transformation will only come through borrowing lessons learned from your cross-industry counterparts.
Your solution has arrived.
FEI Wellness offers the best of both worlds… Exceptional cross-industry keynotes, combined with powerful healthcare-focused content, and distinctive experiences, with the common goal of driving purposeful change. When the right people meet the right environment, innovation thrives.Featured Sessions Include:
• What if Everything You Thought About Health Was Wrong
David B. Agus, MD, Co-Founder, Navigenics; Professor of Medicine and Engineering at University of Southern California, one of the World’s Leading Cancer Doctors and Pioneering Biomedical Researchers, Author, The End of Illness
• Predicting, Planning and Innovating for an Unpredictable Future
Kenneth A Savin, Ph.D., Director, Process Chemistry Research, Eli Lily and Company
• Where the Trillion Dollar Opportunities Lie and How We Will Solve Humanity’s Grand Challenges
Vivek Wadwah, Director of Research, Center for Entrepreneurship and Research Commercialization and Exec in Residence, Pratt, School of Engineering, Duke University, Vice President of Academics and Innovation, Singularity University
• Research + Innovation=Wellness: Creating the Next Frontier of Patient Adherence
Denise Fletcher, Chief Innovation Officer, Healthcare Payer & Pharma, Xerox PAR
• Business Models that Separate Leading Companies from Followers
Alexander Osterwalder, Author, Business Model Generation
• Innovating with Customers in the Health and Wellness Space
Mark Ciesko and Jonathan Polhamus, GE Healthcare – Global Design
• Permission to Think “Outside the Can”: The Leader as Curator of the Innovation Culture
Denise Morrison, President & CEO, Campbell Soup Company
• Ready for Healthcare Anywhere?
Joe Shields, Global Strategic Marketing & NPD, Johnson & Johnson
Visit the website or Download the brochure for full details.
The Front End of Innovation is a transformational experience, one that cannot be replicated. Innovation cannot happen in a vacuum – come be inspired and informed at FEI Wellness 2013.
Ensure the outcomes you need.