GE believes innovation is "about making the world work better. It's about the future of industry - energy, healthcare, transportation, manufacturing." That's why the Front End of Innovation has been there providing innovation best practices to your cross-industry peers for over a decade.
For 2013, the FEI brand has innovated itself, launching FEI Wellness: Front End of Innovation Wellness.
Created specifically for the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry, FEI Wellness unites leaders to share insights and debate best practices for innovating healthcare.
Eli Lilly & Company
Predicting, Planning and Innovating for an Unpredictable Future
Business Model Transformation: A Necessity for Survival in the Future Wellness Ecosystem
Get Ready for Unwrapping Your Partnering Potential
Big Sexy Data and its Potential to Transform Healthcare
Johnson & Johnson
Ready for Healthcare Anywhere?
Beacon Health System
Executing Experiences that Exceed Customer Imagination: How to Steps for Monday Morning
CarePass from Aetna. Simple, Connected, Convenient
Children's Hospital Boston
The New Model: Making the Hospital More Innovative for Patient Families, Employers & Policy Makers
And more. Download the brochure for the full agenda.
Plus, don't miss cross-industry keynotes delivered by:
• David B. Agus, MD, University of Southern California, Author, The End of Illness
• Denise Morrison, CEO, Campbell Soup Company
• Vivek Wadwha, VP of Innovation, Singularity University
• Wim Elfrink, Chief Globalization Officer, Cisco
• Keith Sawyer, Professor, Washington University & Author, Group Genius
• Todd Henry, Author, The Accidental Creative: How to Be Brilliant at a Moment's Notice
• Alexander Osterwalder, Author, Business Model Innovation
• And more. Click here for the complete speaker roster.
When the right people meet the right environment, innovation thrives. FEI Wellness is where exceptional cross-industry keynotes, combined with powerful healthcare-focused content, and distinctive experiences, drive purposeful change.
Join us as we transform the industry.
Sunday, March 31, 2013