True innovation involves much more than just a great idea. It requires an environment that rewards risk and breeds creativity on a daily basis.
FEI US 2013 brings together corporate leaders who are championing the environment for success in their organization. Download the brochure for full details here.
Don’t miss the much anticipated Keynote presentation: Permission to Think "Outside the Can": Leader as Curator of the Innovation Culture
Innovation is not just for small, entrepreneurial firms. Even an almost 150 year old organization can be nimble when the right leader creates the right environment for success. When Denise Morrison took the helm at Campbell in 2011, she asked the global leadership team how the company could act faster and make bolder moves. She also looked outside the company at other highly innovative firms.
As a result, Denise implemented a process at Campbell she calls "disciplined creativity." She also added courage to the company's core values, which she says gives people permission to try different things and to think "outside the can." In this new environment, Campbell introduced some 35 new products in fiscal year 2012, significantly more than in each of the past three years.
The company has also broadened its range of products in international markets which it currently does business, as well as in new developing markets.
Joining Denise Morrison in tackling the issue of Innovation Culture are:
• The Shift: Creating the Space to Navigate Wicked Problems
- Andre Martin, Chief Learning Officer, MARS
• Harness Uncertainty & Surprise for Breakthrough Innovation & Change
- Soren Kaplan, WSJ Best Selling Author, Leapfrogging: Harness the Power of Surprise for Business Breakthroughs
• The Nike Story: A Culture of Innovation Wars
- Nelson Farris, Global Corporate Director, Culture & Heritage (and longest tenured Nike employee), Nike
• The "Change Agents": Creating a Culture of Continuous Learning (Permission to Fail Forward)
- Alex Cedeno, Vice President, Global Innovation, MeadWestVaco
- James Euchner, Vice President, Global Innovation, Goodyear, Visiting Scientist, MIT Sloan School of Management
FEI US creates a conference culture that breeds innovation and learning through provocative and actionable content, exciting learning formats and by stimulating engagement throughout the event. Come experience the ONE conference with over a decade of proven history of advancing innovation for the world's leading organization.
Register by February 22 & Save $600 off the standard and onsite rate.
Begin your journey of transformation.