If there was one year, you couldn’t miss the FEI conference – this is it.
See what past Front End of Innovation attendees
had to say about the value of their FEI Experiences:
You can view more personal endorsements here and even add your own.
2013 is a year of moving forward, collaborating with the best from industry and academia to transform uncertainty into opportunity. FEI is your catalyst to do just that- to drive purposeful change. Download the conference brochure here.
A Powerhouse Keynote Lineup Featuring:
• Keith Sawyer, Author, Group Genius, Professor of Psychology, Education and Business, WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY
• Laurenz Schaffer, President, BMW GROUP DESIGNWORKSUSA
• Vivek Wadwah, VP of Academics and Innovation, SINGULARITY UNIVERSITY
• Denise Morrison, President & CEO, CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY
• David B. Angus MD, Co-Founder, NAVIGENICS; Professor of Medicine and Engineering, USC
• Alexander Osterwalder, Author, Business Model Generation
• Wim Elfrink, SVP and Chief Globalization Officer, CISCO
• Todd Henry, Author, The Accidental Creative
• Nelson Farris, Chief Storyteller, Director, Culture & Heritage, NIKE
In depth focus into the most critical issues facing the industry:
• Technology and the Race for the Future
• The Science of Creativity: Creativity as a Core Competency
• Why Won’t You Let Me Innovate? Championing the Environment for Success
• Challenge the Status Quo: Creating Future Value through Business Model Reinvention
• The World Turned Upside Down: Winning in Emerging Markets
• Design as a Catalyst for Solving Complex Problems
• Leveraging Voice of the Customer to Deliver Breakthrough Product Performance
• Ideation and Collaboration: Finding the Next Big Idea
• Turning Foresight into Action
• Portfolio Management as a Tool to Strengthen Decision Making in R&D
Register by January 25 & Save $700.
Join us and make an invaluable investment into your future and the success of your business.