What is BEI: Back End of Innovation?
BEI is about making money. A conference focused 100% on the execution of innovation.
BEI is about commercializing ideas and creating new value the drives bottom line profitability. If you are looking to create a Sustainable, Repeatable and Profitable Innovation System within your organization then you DO NOT want to miss BEI. Register now and save!
Here are some of this year's program highlights:
- • Keynotes: The Best keynotes yet delivery expertise through storytelling:
- - Ron Adner, Professor of Strategy & Entrepreneurship, Tuck School of Business, Dartmouth College and Author, The Wide Lens: A New Strategy for Innovation
- - Chris Trimble, Author, Reverse Innovation: Create Far From Home, and Win Everywhere and Ten Rules for Strategic Innovation: From Idea to Execution
- - David Robertson, Professor of Practice, The Wharton School at University of Pennsylvania, and Author, Brick by Brick: How LEGO Reinvented its Innovation System and Conquered the Toy Industry
- - Vice Admiral (Ret.) Joseph W. Dyer, Chief Strategy, iRobot Corporation
- - James Stikeleather, Chief Innovation Officer & Executive Strategist, Dell Services
- - Garrett Fravesen, Co-Founder, Addo Institute
- - Download the brochure to see full speaker list.
- • Full Day Summits: Choose from 2 Summit options on RETURN ON INNOVATION or PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT. These two Summits are tailored around effectively measuring and communicating innovation revenue goals AND maximizing new product development to drive breakthrough solutions.
- • Workshop: Attend the Workshop on Leading Innovation, an interactive leadership workshop that teaches you how to solve the challenge of executing innovation initiatives.
- • Collaboration Sessions: 30 minute collaboration sessions led by Jonathan Vehar, Senior Faculty at the Center for Creative Leadership, will set the stage for each of the core content areas.
- • New Core Content Areas: Featuring sessions on Leadership & Organizational Structure, Partnering Across the Eco-System, Creating a Repeatable Innovation System and Commercialization. Download the brochure to see full session descriptions.
- • Four Learning Formats: Choose from four different learning formats that encourage interactivity: FIRESTARTER, CHAMPION, SANDBOX and CLASSROOM.
- • Tangible Take-Aways to Bring Back to Senior Management: After each session, your team will work together to create a PowerPoint that will be immediately distributable to your colleagues when you leave the event.
Download the brochure to learn more about this year's event!
BEI explores Innovation in practice that will prepare you with new skill sets, talents and leadership to PUSH innovation further in your organization. Register now to lock in the lowest rate!
Save the date: RSVP via Facebook and LinkedIn today. Use #BEI12 and follow us @BEI_Innovation to join the begin exploring BEI now.