INDUSTRY ALERT: OFFICIAL CALL FOR PRESENTERS
The Institute for International Research (IIR) is currently seeking presenters for:
May 6-8, 2013
Boston World Trade Center & Seaport Hotel
The Call for Presenters is now open for the 11th annual Front End of Innovation event. Due to the high volume of submissions, we suggest you submit your proposal early and no later than Monday, October 15, 2012 to Kelly Schram, Program Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only corporate/client-side speakers will be considered. If you are a consultant or a solution/technology provider, please see contact details below for sponsorship/exhibit opportunities. Speakers receive FREE admission to the conference.
FEI is all about the Experience. We are looking for the following types of submissions...
• Solo Presentations: Priority will be given to presentations that highlight NEW information on case studies that haven't already been shared at another event.
• Panel Contributors: We are looking for panel contributors to submit a short description of what unique angle or perspective you'd like to share within a specific topic.
• FEI Facilitators/Moderators/Interactive Sessions: Collective intelligence is the key to innovation. We are looking for expert facilitators to conduct a collaborative activity or discussion.
...On the following Areas of Interest:
• Business Model Innovation
• Designing Thinking
• Cultivating the Environment for Success
• Disruptive Innovation
• Reverse Innovation
• The New Economic Landscape
• Voice of the Customer
• Portfolio Management
• Future Trends & Technology
• Innovation Tools
• Creativity & Innovation
• Innovation Incubators
• Industrial Design
• Partnering & Co-Creation
• Venture Capital Initiatives
• Generating Buy-In
• Physical Innovation Spaces
Sponsorship & Exhibit Opportunities:
If you are interested in sponsorship or exhibit opportunities please contact David Smith, Business Development Manager at email@example.com or 646.616.7627.
CALL FOR PRESENTERS:
Due to the high volume of submissions, only accepted proposals will be notified. For consideration, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information by October 15, 2012:
• Proposed speaker name(s), job title(s), and company name(s)
• The main theme you plan to address
• Which format you'd like to present
• Please indicate what is NEW about the presentation
• What the audience will gain or learn from your presentation (please list 3-5 deliverables)