The 10th annual FEI: Front End of Innovation conference is less than 2 weeks away - Register Now!For the past decade, FEI has been your trusted partner in bringing together the best and brightest authors, practitioners, academics, and experts in innovation, product development, design, and R&D. Download the brochure and find out why the 10th annual event is the most comprehensive FEI yet.
Keynote Provocateurs - Deliver Expertise through Storytelling
• Chris Anderson, Editor-in-Chief, Wired Magazine, Author, Free & The Long Tail
• Phil Duncan, Global Chief Design Officer, Procter & Gamble
• Jeff Dyer, Co-Author with Clayton Christensen, The Innovator's DNA
• Karen Freidt, Lead, Navigation Center for Creativity, Collaboration & Innovation, NASA
• Michio Kaku, Famed Futurist, Physicist and TV Personality
• Rob Cross, Associate Professor in Management, University of Virginia's McIntire School of Commerce, Author, The Hidden Power of Social Networks and Driving Results through Social Networks
• Tom Szaky, CEO & Founder, Terracycle, Author, Revolution in a Bottle, start of the National Geographic Channel Special "Garbage Moguls"
• ABN AMRO
• Austen BioInnovation Institute
• Best Buy
• Coca Cola
• Colgate Palmolive
• Eli Lilly & Company
• GE Healthcare
• General Electric
• General Mills
• General Motors
• Harvard Innovation Lab
• Johnson & Johnson
• Kimberly-Clark Corporation
• NBC Universal
• New York Life
• Owens Corning
• Philips Healthcare
• Pitney Bowes
• Stanford Business School
• The Hartford
• and many more.. see full speaker list.
Uniquely Curated Experiences: The ONE event where you create content in real-time.
• Challenge & Change: Leverage the unmatched collective intelligence of the FEI group and create distributable take-aways after each core content area during our "challenge & change" sections.
• Don't Just Listen, Act: Choose from 8 different learning formats that allow attendees to be the speakers.
With over 100 world-class speakers, 600+ attendees (75% from the client-side), 4 pre-conference summits, 1 full day workshop, and 6 main conference core content areas FEI 2012 delivers the most value for your time.
Register Now! and we will see you in Orlando in the next 2 weeks!
Please mention your priority code FEI12BLOG to save 15% off the standard and onsite rate.