INDUSTRY ALERT: OFFICIAL CALL FOR PRESENTERSThe Institute for International Research (IIR) is currently seeking presenters for:
4-6 March, 2013
Due to the high volume of submissions, we suggest you submit your proposal early and no later than 14th May, 2012 to Kelly Schram, Conference Director. To submit your proposal, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently looking for client-side case studies ONLY (for consultants, vendors, and solutions providers, please observe additional information below*) on the following key content areas:
• Business Model Innovation: Redefining value and positioning for growth.
• Execution & Organizational Structure: Making innovation a repeatable process.
• Aligning Innovation Ecosystems: Creating the environment for innovation.
• Thriving in Emerging Markets: Understanding and profiting from the customer value proposition.
• Design: Design's Role as an Early Influencer in the Innovation Process.
• Future Trends Summit: Explore untapped opportunities.
• Customer Driven Co-Creation Summit: Innovation by demand.
What are we looking for?
Preference will be given to sessions that focus on:
• Cutting-edge concepts and advanced thinking.
• The 'how to' (rather than the 'why').
• Unique and interactive presentations.
• Corporate Case Studies.
• Collaborative Panels and Roundtables.
Who are we looking for?
• Senior Level Innovation Practitioners From All Industries
• Innovation Champions
• Trend Experts
• Design Experts
• Authors with NEW publications
• Industry Specialists
• Venture Capitalists
• External Innovation Managers
• Breakthrough Small and Medium Growth Organizations
Speakers receive FREE admissions to the Main Conference and Pre-Conference Summits.
Sponsorship & Exhibit Opportunities:
If you are interested in sponsorship or exhibit opportunities please contact Sarene Yablonsky at email@example.com or 646.895.7474 or David Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CALL FOR PRESENTERS:
For consideration, please e-mail email@example.com with the following information by 14th May, 2012:
• Proposed speaker name(s), job title(s), and company name(s)
• Contact information including address, telephone and e-mail
• Title and objective of presentation
• Please indicate which topic you plan to address and please indicate what is NEW about the presentation
• Summary of the talk
• What the audience will gain from your presentation (please list 3-5 key "take-aways")
Due to the high volume of response, we are unable to respond to each submission. All those selected to participate as speakers will be notified shortly after the deadline.
Thank you for your interest in the Front End of Innovation EMEA. We look forward to receiving your proposal!