Each year FEI: Front End of Innovation combines exceptional keynotes, powerful content and distinctive experiences.
There is no such thing as a “one-size-fits-all” approach when it comes to how your company approaches innovation.
That’s why FEI offers more opportunities to customize the agenda based on your specific goals. In addition the main conference days, benefit from either 4 Full-Day Tuesday Summits; OR the Full-Day Workshop; OR the Full-Day Trenz®Walk around Orlando.
Attend any session on any of the 4 Full-Day Tuesday Summits:
• The Annual Voice of the Customer Summit: Grasp Unarticulated Customer Needs
• The Annual Portfolio Optimization Summit: Managing Investments, Options & Desicisions in the Innovation Trajectory
• The ALL NEW Partnering & Co-Creation Summit: The Next Evolution of Open Innovation
• The ALL NEW Trends & Technology Summit: Where Consumers, Society & Technology Collide
Download the brochure to see full Summit descriptions.
Or choose the Full Day Workshop:
• A Universal Framework for the Front End of Innovation: Helping You Piece Everything Else Together
Geoff Waite, W8on Innovation
Or change the scenery and choose the TrenzWalk:
• Orlando TrenzWalk: Beyond the Magic of Disney World - Identifying Trends in Their Infancy
Steven van der Kruit, Creative Director & Visionary, Firmenich Perfumery
What is TrenzWalk?
In addition to the Tuesday activities, the Main Conference feature 6 key content areas, exciting keynotes, and over 750 industry peers (70% from the client side). Download the brochure for more details.
Are you an experienced FEI attendee? Don't forget to check out the FEI Alumni Program!
New to FEI? Take a look at what FEI 2012 has to offer you that no other event can.
Wednesday, March 21, 2012