Front End of Innovation has been your trusted partner in bringing together the best and brightest authors, practitioners, academics, and experts in innovation, product development, design, and R&D.
$300 Discount Expires This Week - Register by this Friday February 17th to lock in this low rate!
Download the brochure and find out why the 10th annual event is the most comprehensive FEI yet.
Keynote Provocateurs - Deliver Expertise through Storytelling
• Chris Anderson, Editor-in-Chief, Wired Magazine, Author, Free & The Long Tail
• Phil Duncan, Global Chief Design Officer, Procter & Gamble
• Jeff Dyer, Co-Author with Clayton Christensen, The Innovator's DNA
• Karen Freidt, Lead, Navigation Center for Creativity, Collaboration & Innovation, NASA
• Michio Kaku, Famed Futurist, Physicist and TV Personality
• Bill Hoffman, Senior Vice President, Consumer Insights, Best Buy
• Rob Cross, Associate Professor in Management, University of Virginia's McIntire School of Commerce, Author, The Hidden Power of Social Networks and Driving Results through Social Networks
70 Real World Case Studies- Worthy of the Main Stage
• ABN AMRO
• Austen BioInnovation Institute
• Best Buy
• Coca Cola
• Colgate Palmolive
• Eli Lilly & Company
• GE Healthcare
• General Electric
• General Mills
• General Motors
• Harvard Innovation Lab
• Johnson & Johnson
• Kimberly-Clark Corporation
• NBC Universal
• New York Life
• Owens Corning
• Philips Healthcare
• Pitney Bowes
• Stanford Business School
• The Hartford
• and many more.. see full speaker list.
Uniquely Curated Experiences: The ONE event where you create content in real-time.
• Challenge & Change: Leverage the unmatched collective intelligence of the FEI group and create distributable take-aways after each core content area during our "challenge & change" sections.
• TrenzWalk: Discover trends in their infancy as you embark on a TrenzWalk around the Magic Kingdom
• Don't Just Listen, Act: Choose from 8 different learning formats that allow attendees to be the speakers.
With over 100 world-class speakers and 11 focus areas, FEI 2012 delivers the experience of 6 conferences all in one trip
Download the Brochure for the full agenda
Each year FEI celebrates the power of collective intelligence by creating an environment that empowers innovators to have the confidence to contribute meaningfully. No other event exists that attacks present and future challenges through content rich conservations and collaboration.