We are thrilled to unveil the full program for the 10th annual FEI: Front End of Innovation event taking place May 15-17, 2012, at the Peabody Hotel in Orlando.
Here’s the the top 10 reasons to joins us at our 10th anniversary event:
1. No Repeat Performances. The FEI main conference features 100% new speakers. No repurposed content.
2. Keynote Provocateurs: The best FEI keynotes yet deliver expertise through storytelling.
· Chris Anderson, Editor-in-Chief, Wired Magazine, Author, The Long Tail
· Phil Duncan, Global Chief Design Officer, Procter & Gamble
· Jeff Dyer, Author, The Innovator’s DNA
· Michio Kaku, Famed Futurist, Physicist, and TV Personality
3. 6 Conferences in One: Benefit from the main conference plus either 4 full-day Monday Summits- the Annual VoC Summit, the Annual Portfolio Management Summit, the All New Trends & Technology Summit, and the All New Co-Creation Summit; OR the Full Day Workshop on A Universal Framework for the Front End of Innovation.
4. Stories that Will Inspire You: Hear from innovators like Brian Hart, who lost his son to a roadside ambush in Iraq, and created an affordable robot that defuses bombs so the troops don’t have to. The result? Popular Science’s “Best of What’s New” and “Top 100 Innovations of the Year”.
5. Make Meaningful Connections: Last year, we had 75% of participants coming from the client side, making the connections and story-sharing that much more valuable.
6. Dissolve Boundaries between Speakers and Attendees: Choose from 8 different learning formats that encourage interactivity: FIRESTARTERS, CHAMPIONS, STORYTELLERS , FISHBOWL, SANDBOX, COINS, GREENROOM, CLASSROOM.
7. All New Chief Innovation Officer Panel: Insights from those who’ve reached the top of the innovation field, including CIOs from Xerox, Dow Corning, and DSM.
8. 70 Real-World Case Studies: Break-out speakers worthy of the mainstage:
· Karen Freidt, Lead, Navigation Center for Creativity, Collaboration, & Innovation, NASA
· Gordon Jones, Director, Harvard Innovation Lab
· Barry Calpino, Vice President, Breakthrough Innovation, Kraft
· Bill Lunderman, Vice President, Global Strategic Brand Design, Colgate-Palmolive
9. Special Alumni Curriculum: Been to FEI before? The 2012 event features special Q&A time with keynotes, personal development sessions, and bonus activities just for our past attendees.
10. New Core Content Areas: featuring sessions on Reverse Innovation, Storytelling as a Core Competency, Design Integration at the Front End, Collaboration in the New Social Space.
FEI continually serves as the industry’s catalyst for change by masterfully facilitating the intersection of thinking and acting. Register now to lock in the lowest rate possible.
Transformation Happens Here: www.iirusa.com/feiusa