Attention Design Industry! Design is invited to take a prominent seat at the innovation table.
The Front End of Innovation EMEA now includes a 2-day track dedicated to Uniting Design at the Front End.
Design applied to the Front End of Innovation is acting as a therapeutic lens across disparate functions within the organization. This ultimately leads to a more successful innovation pipeline.
If you are responsible for industrial design, product design, user experience design, or design thinking at your organization, this program is designed specifically for you.
Special design keynotes never before on the same stage:
Alberto Alessi, Legendary Design Guru & President, Alessi S.p.a
Benoit Jacob, Head Designer, BMW iBrand
Tap into a carefully curated group of both design and business leaders from Nokia, Hasbro, Tetra Pak, Nestle Purina, BMW Group Designworks USA, Fahrenheit 212 Europe, Adidas, Smart Design, Vestas Wind Systems, Segway, Telefonica, Royal College of Art, TomTom, Whirlpool, Airbus, and more to discuss, learn and share best practices for the following topics:
· How to sustain design innovation over decades
· Creating a design language in an ever changing mobile world
· Realizing a design vision across-organizational silos
· Identify the future of design within your organization
· Successfully uniting the creative and FEI processes
· How to succeed in designing an innovation organization
· How to inspire and focus non-designers to see things differently
· Rethinking the producer and consumer relationship
Download the conference brochure for full event details.
Please mention your priority code FEIEMEA12BLOG when registering to receive 15% off the standard and onsite rate.