Making innovation an "all the time, everywhere" capability is fundamentally a leadership challenge - it's something that absolutely has to be driven from the top.
We invite you to join us at BEI 2011: Back End of Innovation, October 17-19, 2011, for an intensive dive into Leadership & Organizational Structure. Get the insights and tools you need to shape your corporate direction by embedding the innovation process into every part of the culture.
Step 1- KEYNOTE: Jaya Kumar, President, Global Nutrition Group, PepsiCo delivers a Keynote Presentation: Developing a New Model for Innovation and Growth.
Step 2- Get Hands On: Rowan Gibson, Author, Innovation to the Core, leads a collaborative exercises on Leadership & Structure.
Step 3- CHOOSE YOUR FORMAT: Unique breakout sessions provide you with the opportunity to explore the topic in greater detail via varied learning formats.
- Matt Calman, Senior Vice President, R&D Executive, Bank of America
Making Innovation Part of Your Organization's DNA
- Kim McNealy, Director, Consumer Marketing Strategy & Insights, Innovation Catalyst, Intuit
- Rajesh Mishra, Vice President, R&D, GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare
-Fred van Ommen, Senior Vice President, Innovation, Strategy, Office of the CTO, Philips
- John Geyer, Vice President of Enterprise Management, MetLife
- Casey Burns, Senior Advisor to the Administrator, GSA
- Karen Leeker, Vice President, Innovation, Quality, Solo Cup
Join us this October in San Diego at BEI 2011 as we bring together the best in innovation execution to help you Create a Sustainable Corporate Innovation System.
Register by Aug. 26, 2011 & Save $200 off the standard & onsite rate.
Use Code BEI11LINK3 to register here or call: 888.670.8200 or 941.554.3400. To register via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can begin networking today:
LIKE BEI on Facebook
Join the discussions on LinkedIn
Talk to us @bei_innovation